Today, Juniper Systems would like to introduce to you… the Geode™ – our new real-time, sub-meter GNSS/GPS receiver! This compact, all-in-one receiver collects precise location data, without the huge price tag or complexity of other precision receivers. We designed it with an emphasis on simplicity so you can start collecting data at the touch of a button. The Geode is also highly versatile, and will connect via Bluetooth with Juniper Systems’ rugged handhelds, or any other Windows®, Windows Mobile, or Android ®device. Speaking of versatility, the Geode can also be carried in a number of different ways. It can easily be carried in-hand, in a pack, or mounted on a pole, depending on your specific use case and what your individual needs are.
And of course, the Geode doesn’t compromise on ruggedness. It features IP68-rated protection against water and dust, and operates in extreme temperatures, providing reliable performance wherever you need to collect data.
Here are a few other Geode features:
- SUB-METER ACCURACY – Collect precision GNSS data with your handheld device
- REAL-TIME DATA – Multiple correction sources provide precise, real-time data
- JUNIPER RUGGED™ – IP68-rated and designed to withstand harsh environments
- AFFORDABLE – Professional accuracy at a budget-friendly price
- COMPACT SIZE – Small and lightweight for all-day use
- OPEN INTERFACE – Works with Juniper Systems’ handhelds or your own device
- SIMPLE TO USE – Intuitive and easy operation, one-button simplicity
- ALL-DAY BATTERY LIFE – Ideal for long work days
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS – Connects to a handheld or tablet via Bluetooth or an optional 9-pin RS232 port
- BUILT-IN ANTENNA – Comes with a built-in GNSS/GPS antenna, but also includes a port to connect an external antenna, depending on the user’s preference
“Juniper Systems’ products are designed to reliably collect data in any environment,” said Debbie Trolson, Geomatics Market Manager at Juniper Systems. “Whether users need a GNSS solution that provides 2–5 meter accuracy, or one that provides even more precise, sub-meter accuracy, Juniper Systems can deliver a high-quality solution that enhances both productivity and data integrity.”