Altus Positioning Systems have appointed Elliott Enterprises to distribute their specialist, high quality positioning technology across the Philippines.
Bringing a new vision to the survey marketplace
Altus Positioning Systems as a company, focuses on bringing to market Surveying products which directly meet the needs of the Surveyor without compromise. Altus is about simplicity, supplying what’s needed, what’s essential in today’s survey workplace and allowing for the needs of tomorrow too. We understand what’s required in the market place and we deliver.
IMAGINE: The most difficult challenge for the surveyor working with a an Altus RTK system; finding a position for the Base receiver and leveling the Tripod…every thing else takes less than 2 minutes and the survey team is up and away collecting position data accurate to the highest precision available in the world today, at a price for quality and TCO unmatched in the industry!
As well as creating products that are better by design, we create dealer and customer relationships which are also better by design. Altus is about truly integrating the customer and dealer with the manufacturer. We actively engage our dealers in the direction of our business and many of our dealers will be shareholders thus strengthening the partnerships and the quality of product and service offered to the customer.
Acting at the center of a network is our parent company, Septentrio, key vendors and our dealers and customers, Altus forms a completely different entity than the traditional dominant manufacturer is able to offer. Check us out and become a part of the team. Altus has an extensive network of distributors/dealers worldwide, for further details to join us contact Nelia at Elliott Enterprises, General Santos.
ALTUS provide a “3 Year Warranty” (at no extra cost) guaranteeing owner confidence for the life of all Altus products plus FREE Firmware upgrades for the life of receivers: Quality and Longevity are at the forefront for service, upgrades and support…… Warranty, Repairs and Service will be provided in the Philippines!
The Altus Positioning product range includes:
- GNSS Rovers – including Correction from CORS, UHF and Terrastar
- Field Data Controllers – Juniper, Getac
- GNSS Bases – providing UHF or GSM correction access
- Geopod Tough Tablet GIS products
- CORS Receivers for static base or continuous operations
A deep knowledge of market and technologies, joined together with an unbeatable professional expertise, allow Altus Positioning Systems to offer a variety of top quality services, to satisfy any kind of pre-sales and post-sales need.
- Technical service
- Phone and email Hot Line
- Remote service
- Instruments testing
- Consultancy and cases of applications
***NEW*** Septentrio AsteRx4 OEM Receiver Board
DOWNLOAD NEW AsteRx4 Receiver Board Specifications CLICK HERE or See Specifications below
All Altus Smart Antenna receivers including APS-3G and APS-3Gx models include AsteRx4 OEM technology from March 2016
- 544 channels for tracking all known and planned signals from GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS, QZSS and SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and robust heading calculation
- cm-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel with support for TerraStar and VERIPOS corrections
- Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for robust industrial performance
The AsteRx4 OEM is Septentrio’s latest generation dual-antenna receiver built around the custom built GreCO4 GNSS chipset and powered by the most advanced algorithms for robust and accurate positioning.
Consistently accurate now and into the future
The AsteRx4 is the most advanced multi-constellation dual-antenna receiver from Septentrio. Its triple frequency engine can track all Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS and QZSS – on both antennas.
It supports current and planned signals as they become available – guaranteeing you reliable and accurate GNSS positioning now and into the future.
Accuracy scalable to a centimeter
Septentrio’s knowledge and experience in the GNSS industry ensures that the AsteRx4 offers you the highest possible accuracy, scalable to a centimeter. LOCK+ technology maintains tracking during heavy machine vibration and IONO+ ensures position accuracy even under periods of elevated ionospheric activity. The AsteRx4 offers the very latest in special interference mitigation technology which filters out ambient interference.
The AsteRx4 was designed with ease of integration into your existing systems. The command interface is specifically optimized for M2M communication and sample code is provided to help you start your integration. You can operate the receiver without any special configuration software via the built-in webserver accessible via network or USB connection.
- 544 hardware channels for simultaneous tracking of all visible satellite signals
- Supported signals: GPS (L1, L2, L5), GLONASS (L1,L2,L3), Galileo (E1, E5ab, AltBoc, E6), BeiDou (B1, B2, B3), IRNSS (L5), QZSS (L1,L2,L5) (Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, E6/B3 and
- Altboc are optional features)
- All-in-view SBAS (EGNOS, WAAS, GAGAN, MSAS, SDCM) (incl. L5 tracking)
- Integrated dual channel L-band receiver 100 Hz Raw data output (code, carrier, navigation data)
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator Technique (APME+), including code and phase multipath mitigation
- AIM+/WIMU interference mitigation unit, including chirp jammers (optional feature)
- ION+ Advanced scintillation mitigation
- DGNSS (base station and rover)
- RTK (base and rover) (optional features)
- TerraStar and VERIPOS services (optional feature)
- Moving base positioning (optional feature)
- 4 hi-speed serial ports (LVTTL RS232)
- Ethernet port (TCP/IP and UDP)
- Full speed USB (host and device)
- 2 Event markers (optional feature)
- xPPS output (max. 100 Hz)
Highly Compact and fully documented Septentrio Binary Format (SBF) output RTCM v2.2, 2.3, 3.0 or 3.1, CMR2.0 and CMR+ (CMR+ input only)
- Position accuracy1,2,3
- Horizontal Vertical
- Standalone 1.2 m 1.9 m
- SBAS 0.6 m 0.8 m
- DGPS 0.4 m 0.9 m
- TERRASTAR-D4 6 cm <10 cm
- APEX25 6 cm <10 cm
- ULTRA25 6 cm <10 cm
- RTK performance1,2,3,6,7
- Horizontal accuracy 0.6 cm + 0.5 ppm
- Vertical accuracy 1 cm + 1 ppm
- Average time to fix 7 s
- Velocity Accuracy1,2,3
- 0.01 m/s 0.015 m/s
- Heading Accuracy1,2,3
- Heading Pitch/Roll
- 1m antenna separation 0.1 ° 0.2 °
- 10m antenna separation 0.01 ° 0.02 °
- Position 20Hz (50Hz in future fi rmware upgrade)
- Measurements 100 Hz
- Latency < 20 ms
- xPPS Out 10 ns
- Event accuracy < 20 ns
- Time to fi rst fi x
- Cold start8 < 45 s
- Warm start9 < 20 s
- Re-acquisition avg. 1.2 s
- Tracking performance (C/N0 threshold)
- Tracking 20 dB-Hz
- Acquisition 33 dB-Hz
- Acceleration 10 g
- Jerk 4 g/s
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- Size 77 x 100 mm
- Weight 55 g (1.94 oz)
- Input voltage 3 – 5.5 V DC
- Power Consumption
- 1.6 W (GPS/GLO L1/L2)
- 1.8 W (GPS/GLO L1/L2 Dual-Antenna)
- 2.6 W (All Signals)
- 3.0 W (All signals, Dual antenna)
- Operating temperature -40 °C to +85 °C
- Storage temperature -40 °C to +85 °C
- Certifi cation RoHS
- Antenna LNA Power Output
- Output voltage 5 V DC
- Maximum current 200 mA
- I/O Connector SFM-140-02-SM-D
- Antenna Connector 2x MMCX
SSNDS 04/2016/41 • Specifications subject to change without notice. Certain features and specifications may not apply to all models. © 2016 Septentrio Satellite Navigation. All rights reserved.