Built around Septentrio’s NEW AsteRx4 GNSS board, it features built-in jamming detection and countermeasures, multi-path rejection and fast acquisition. It is accurate and reliable now and into the future with 544 channels to track all available constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS and QZSS) and has many of Septentrio’s special algorithms including LOCK+ technology to maintain tracking during heavy vibration machine and IONO+ technology to assure the accuracy of the position even in regions of elevated ionospheric activity.
Septentrio’s field-proven Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+) technology enables the PolaRx5 to filter out both intentional and unintentional sources of radio interference, from narrowband signals over high powered pulsed signals to chirp jammers and Iridium interferers.
Septentrio’s patented APME+ multipath mitigation technology – unique in eliminating short delay multipath without introduction of bias – guarantees superior measurement quality. If needed, the user has the ability to activate or deactivate APME+ to obtain completely unmodified measurements.
Compact and portable, the AsteRx-U was developed with machine control users in the agricultural, construction and mining industries in mind. By using the AsteRx-U, they benefit from decimeter and centimeter level RTK positioning including TerraStar.
The receiver is configurable from any device from a web browser and there is no longer need for additional equipment such as spectrum analyzer, modem and UHF radio, Septentrio provides these features in the AsteRx-U.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and solid heading calculation
- cm-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel with support for TerraStar corrections
- Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
- Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio